|Download a Copy of Immerse
Amidst the media frenzy that marks the lead-in to a Federal election year, the astute amongst you will have noted Simon Crean's release of Creative Australia, the country's National Cultural Policy. Creative Australia is our second such policy and follows the ground breaking Creative Nation released twenty years ago by Paul Keating.
To this end we are proud to place Jack Charles in prime position on the cover of our Immerse program for the second half of 2013: a great image of a charismatic man with a compelling story to tell in Jack Charles vs the Crown.
Further in Creative Australia, both the West Australian Ballet and the Black Swan State Theatre Company are recipients of increased funding in recognition of their commitment to telling Australian stories and regional touring. I am delighted that this recognition flows on to Mandurah as our first show will welcome the West Australian Ballet back to Mandurah with their glorious production of Romeo & Juliet.
Looking ahead to the rest of Immerse 2013/2, once again we have assembled a compelling all round program that brings together the very best theatre, music, dance and opera. Refresh yourself.
From the ultimate in classical crossover acts with The Ten Sopranos, to the return of the Oz Opera who bring us Michael Gow's sublime production of Mozart's Don Giovanni, the Immerse 2013/2 program is our celebration of Voice.
From the first appearance in Mandurah of the iconic Circus Oz, the company that set the worldwide new circus revolution in the late 1970s, to Shaun Parker and Company's Happy as Larry, an extraordinary fresh take on dance that melds ballet, break dance and acrobatics, take in our celebration of Body.
Rounding out our program, alongside Jack Charles versus The Crown, Bell Shakespeare return with their reinvention of one of the great classical plays with The Comedy of Errors, Immerse is finally a celebration of Story.
MPAC is one of WA's and Australia's great theatre venues and the MPAC team is delighted to offer our loyal audiences an outstanding program to fill this great venue. Dive In.
Great reasons to become a subscriber
- Save $$ on a 2012-2 MPAC Season Package of 3 or more
- Become a subscriber before 6th May for your chance to win 2 tickets to Slava's Snowshow, a visual masterpiece loved by children and adults alike. Regal Theatre 31 July to 4 August 2013
- Enjoy Priority Booking during our exclusive subscription period, Friday 19th April to Monday 6th May 2013
- Guarantee your seats for sold-out performances by booking during your exclusive priority booking period (on sale to the general public from 6th May)
- Real savings of up to 50%
- Add more shows at the subscriber rate at a later date
- Receive discounted room rates at The Sebel Mandurah
If you would like us to post you a copy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org