Country Arts WA, in partnership with City of Mandurah and the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, is proud to present the 2017 WA Regional Arts Summit.
Summit Registration grants delegates access to:
- Outstanding workshops including a faux funding panel in action, social media marketing in the arts, cultural planning and measuring the social impact of cultural activities
- Networking opportunities with the state’s leading arts organisations including Fringe World, West Australian Music, writingWA, Ausdance and Galleries West
- A groundbreaking Indigenous arts programming including a Cultural Tour to the Pinjarra Massacre site and a performance of the nationally-renowned play Bindjareb Pinjarra, a risk-taking comedy about a massacre that fuses history, outrageous humour and physical theatre
- In-depth panel discussions moderated by Sydney Festival Artistic Director Wesley Enoch exploring sustainability, accessibility and diversity in regional arts
- Game-changing success stories from Kalgoorlie’s Heartwalk public art project and Southern Forest Arts’ creative recovery project Rising from the Ashes
- A stunning theatre program featuring Theatre Kimberley’s death-defying youth acrobats in Sandfly Circus, Denmark choreographer Annette Carmichael’s The Beauty Index, a moving performance exploring responses to terrorism featuring men with no prior dance or acting experience, The Comedy Emporium’s riproaring Comedy Gala stand-up showcase and the breathtaking thrills of MAXIMA & MPAC’s aerialist drama Fearless
- The Summit Dinner, created by celebrity chef, radio personality and WA Food Ambassador Don Hancey
- After-hours entertainment at Make Place, Mandurah’s new innovative entrepreneurial hub – a place to unwind, eat, enjoy live music in the heart of the CBD
Head to the Summit Program for the full schedule and list of events.
Is your registration being paid for by the organisation that you work for or whom you represent? Then please select an Organisation ticket. This registration will entitle one person to attend the full Summit. If you have multiple people attending from your Organisation, please ensure that each person registers separately so that we have all of your correct details.
Are you paying for your own registration? Then please select an Individual ticket. This registration will entitle one person to attend the full Summit.
For more information, please head to www.countryartswa.asn.au