Drama/Adventure 90 minutes
A handful of women use their smarts and allure in the service of the French Resistance in this historical drama set during World War II. Louise (Sophie Marceau) is recruited into the French underground by her brother Pierre (Julien Boisselier) while Nazi forces occupy their homeland. Maurice Buckmaster (Colin David Reese) is a British agent who smuggles Louise into London to give her a special assignment. Louise is ordered to put together a team of female resistance, Les Femmes de l’ombre (aka Female Agents) and this movie was inspired by the true story of Lise Villameur, who served with French resistance forces during the Second World War.
Director: Jean-Paul Salome
Writer: Jean-Paul Salomé, Laurent Vachaud
Actors: Sophie Marceau, Julie Depardieu, Moritz Bleibtreu
Language: French, German, English subtitles.
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MANPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s
home. The club presents a new movie regularly with screenings in
the morning (10.30am) and evening (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
- Club members annual membership fee is $60.50 incl GST, and will entitle
you to at least sixteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of
subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and
guests may subscribe at movie screenings.
- A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made anytime at the box office.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.