Pierre is marrying Héléna and he wants his wedding party to be first rate. For that he has reserved the services of Max Angély, a seasoned caterer, and his team. The reception is to take place in a sumptuous 17th century leisure castle and its beautiful park and the music to be supplied by an excellent DJ. The rich arrogant bridegroom demands that everything go according to plan. Max assures him that will be the case but what he fails to tell him is that his team is not absolutely above reproach. For instance, Etienne, a second-rate entertainer, has replaced the top-level DJ; Adèle, Max’s short-tempered assistant, keeps causing embroilment ; Guy, the wedding photographer is a free-loading has been; Josiane, Max’s close collaborator and also lover, is on the verge of breaking up with him; Julien, a depressive ex-teacher turned waiter, once had a date with – the bride; Samy, an additional waiter, proves quite worthless.
GENRE: Comedy, Drama, Romance
DIRECTOR Oliver Nakache
WRITER: Oliver Nakache and Eric Toledano
ACTORS: Jean-Pierrer Bacri, Jean-Paul Rouve, Gillese Lellouche
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s original home, but due to new subscriptions, we have moved the majority of screenings to the Boardwalk!
The club present a new movie regularly with screenings in the mornings (10.30am) and evenings (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
Club members annual membership fee is $65.00 incl GST, and will entitle you to at least fifteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- Each member will have the flexibility to invite a guest twice per year for free. The attending guest will have the opportunity to make a donation to the club at screenings.\
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and guests may subscribe at movie screenings. A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made from the Tuesday following the previous screening.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.
Please ring our box office on (08) 9550 3900 or visit us at MPAC, The Boardwalk, Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah, 6210