Anne and Bob, a well-to-do American couple, have just moved to a beautiful manor house in romantic Paris. To impress their sophisticated friends, they decide to host a lavish dinner party, but must disguise their maid as a noblewoman to even out the number of guests. When the maid runs off with a wealthy guest, Anne chases her around Paris to thwart the joyous and unexpected love affair.
Comedy, Drama, Romance
DIRECTOR: Amanda Sthers
WRITER: : Amanda Sthers
ACTORS: Toni, Collett, Harvey Keital, Rossy de Palma, Michael Smiley
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MANPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s
home. The club presents a new movie regularly with screenings in
the morning (10.30am) and evening (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
- Club members annual membership fee is $65.00 incl GST, and will entitle
you to at least sixteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of
subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and
guests may subscribe at movie screenings.
- A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made anytime at the box office.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.