Set in the last days of a dying logging town, Christian (Schneider) returns to his family home for his father Henry’s wedding. Reconnecting with his childhood friend Oliver (Leslie) and Oliver’s family, wife Charlotte and daughter Hedvig, he unearths a long-buried secret. As he tries to right the wrongs of the past, his actions threaten to shatter the lives of those he left behind years before
DIRECTOR: Simon Stone
WRITER: Simon Stone, Henrik Ibsen
ACTORS: Geoffrey Rush, Sam Neill, Ewen Leslie, Paul Schneider
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MANPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s
home. The club presents a new movie regularly with screenings in
the morning (10.30am) and evening (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
- Club members annual membership fee is $65.00 incl GST, and will entitle
you to at least sixteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of
subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and
guests may subscribe at movie screenings.
- A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made anytime at the box office.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.