Two sets of wealthy parents meet for dinner to decide what to do about a crime their sons have committed.
GENRE: Crime, Drama, Thriller
DIRECTOR: Oren Moverman
WRITER: Herman Koch, Oren Moverman
ACTORS: Richard Gere, Laura Linney, Steve Coogan
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s original home, but due to new subscriptions, we have moved the majority of screenings to the Boardwalk!
The club present a new movie regularly with screenings in the mornings (10.30am) and evenings (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
Club members annual membership fee is $65.00 incl GST, and will entitle you to at least fifteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- Each member will have the flexibility to invite a guest twice per year for free. The attending guest will have the opportunity to make a donation to the club at screenings.\
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and guests may subscribe at movie screenings. A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made from the Tuesday following the previous screening.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.
Please ring our box office on (08) 9550 3900 or visit us at MPAC, The Boardwalk, Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah, 6210