THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI
Mildred Hayes (McDormand), a hard-nosed mother is seeking justice for her murdered daughter. With no arrests after seven months, Mildred puts up three roadside signs to goad Ebbing police chief (Harrelson) into action. But the law – and especially Sam Rockwell’s hot-headed deputy – don’t take kindly to the provocation. And the townsfolk are on their side. But Mildred doesn’t care about ruffling a few feathers. In fact, she’s happy to pluck the whole bird.
Drama, True Story
DIRECTOR: Martin McDonagh
WRITER: Martin McDonagh
ACTORS: Francis McDormand, Woody Harrelson, Sam Rockwell
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MANPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s
home. The club presents a new movie regularly with screenings in
the morning (10.30am) and evening (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
- Club members annual membership fee is $65.00 incl GST, and will entitle
you to at least sixteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
- The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of
subscription and is not transferrable.
- Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and
guests may subscribe at movie screenings.
- A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
- Booking for movies can be made anytime at the box office.
- Only current financial members may book seats for screening.