Terms & Conditions
In the event we, or the event promoter, cancel or reschedule a performance and you cannot, or do not wish to attend the rescheduled date you are entitled to a full refund (including the transaction fee).
Under the following conditions, we reserve the right not to provide a refund:
- You have changed your mind about attending
- You arrived late or did not attend
- You were refused entry or removed due to your breach of these Terms and Conditions
All refund request must be submitted within a reasonable timeframe. Failure to do so may mean we will not provide you with a refund, unless required by law.
Any refund payable will be made to the original purchaser via credit, debit card or cheque where necessary. No cash refunds available. We will not enter in to correspondence or refund request for tickets purchased from unauthorised re-sellers.
We will not be responsible for any expenses incurred or to be incurred by you, for example travel, car parking, child care, accommodation or other goods or services, even if the Event is cancelled.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets sold or issued by ManPAC are subject to the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice (PDF) and to the following Terms & Conditions. By purchasing tickets from ManPAC you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for promoting the activity and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity and/or the venue when presented.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Management
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of the Management
- Patrons should be aware that there are no refunds on tickets purchased. Exchanges on tickets are restricted and incur a fee. Internet bookings are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Food, cameras and/or recording devices of any kind may not be brought into the auditorium.
- All mobile devices must be turned off before entry.
- Patrons please ensure that tickets purchased are for the correct date, time and session.