Following latest WA Government regulations the following procedures must be observed when visiting the centre:
- Proof of vaccination for people aged 16 years and over will be required for all persons entering the building.
- Please do not enter the building without providing proof of vaccination, even when visiting the gallery or other areas of the centre.
- Masks must be worn when entering the building (until further notice).
The WA Government has launched the ServiceWA app – a free and secure mobile application that will help Western Australians with proof of vaccination requirements.
Visitors can show proof of vaccination either in a digital or paper-based form, along with acceptable forms of identification (ie. driver’s licence or passport) if they do not use the ServiceWA app to show proof. You can find more information on ways to provide vaccination proof here: PROOF OF VACCINATION
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this new phase of restrictions.
As per recent WA Government guidelines ManPAC is also required to maintain a mandatory contact register for all patrons attending the Centre over the age of 16.
The reintroduction of contact registers is an additional protection measure and will assist with WA Department of Health contact tracing, should it be required.
ManPAC will be required to collect the date, name, telephone number and arrival time of all patrons, staff, visitors and contractors that attend the premises.
The contact register records will be kept for 28 days, and not used for any other purpose. They will be destroyed after this time. This is a government requirement, and refusal to provide contact information will result in being denied entry into the venue.
There are 2 ways to check into ManPAC on your arrival:
– Download the free SafeWA app, and scan the QR code at the front entrance.
– Provide details on a physical form.
Please also note the following health and safety procedures:
- Do not attend the venue if you are sick.
- Download and activate the COVID Safe app.
- Keep your distance where possible
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
Our ticketing staff are currently getting in touch with all patrons personally who have tickets to cancelled and postponed shows, so please be patient as we make our way through this list.
Stay safe everyone, we will give regular updates on changes to our program and any other news we need to share.