The inaugural Space Brains Sci-Fi Film Festival, an international science fiction film festival!
- 11.00 – 11.10am: Welcome to Space Brains Sci-Fi Film Festival
- 11.10am – 11.40: Workshop 1 – Podcasting – What’s that all about?
Popular and talented podcasters, Surrey, and Mark from the Space Brains Podcast will be demonstrating a podcasting workshop.
- 11.50 – 12.20pm: Workshop 2 – Science or Speculative science?
Highly-acclaimed environmental scientist and author HM Waugh will be teaching a science workshop.
- 12.20pm – 1.00pm Lunch
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm: Workshop 3 – Expert Filmmaker
International multi-award-winning filmmaker Ben Young returns home to Western Australia to present a filmmaking workshop.
- 1.40pm – 2.10pm: Workshop 4 – Expert Author
Renowned sci-fi author Samantha Murray will be teaching a writing workshop.
- 2.20pm – 2.50pm: Workshop 5 – Sci-Fi Film Panel Discussion
Filmmaker Ben Young and environmental scientist HM Waugh will join Space Brains for an engaging and interactive discussion about sci-fi.
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm: Red Carpet and Photo opportunity
- 3.30pm – 5.30pm: Short film Gala Screening and Awards
- 5.30pm to 5.55pm: Awards ceremony
- 5.55pm – 6pm: Thank you and conclusion
- 6pm – 6.30pm: Networking
N.B. To attend all workshops and screenings please purchase a Festival Day Pass using either of the buttons below.
Duration 7.5 Hours